Father’s Day is a day to celebrate Dad! This activity is something fun to do that can be given to Dad as a present or as a card on Father’s Day.
VIP CAP - However, as a teacher I also know that this day, for some of our children and for numerous reasons, is not such a great day. So I have included a cap option for those children that would prefer to make a cap for someone in their life that is important/special to them - VIP.
What to do:
- A top layer of the cap is to be decorated and cut out.
- Carefully cut up the dotted lines to the dot.
- A bottom layer is to be filled in and cut out.
- Staple both together using the line on the top layer as a guide for your staple.
- A junior school and a senior school version are available for you to choose from depending on the level of your children.
- USA and UK spelling versions available.
Father’s Day Cap Activity
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Homeschool
Compressed Zip File/PDF