Junior Handwriting Alphabet Practice Pack
This resource has been created for students that are just starting to learn, or are early on in learning, and practicing letter formation. Depending on how you choose to use this resource, the pages can be used as they are or will need to be laminated.
Each page has a large upper case and lower letter. This resource can be used to:
- Finger trace the letters following the numbers in order to learn letter formation.
- Use pens, markers, crayons etc, instead of finger to draw the letters.
- Colour in as an art activity.
- Use as a guide for playdough letters.
- Letter mats.
This resource can be printed in colour or black and white, photocopied and used as:
- an activity within your letter for the week program using the letter that relates.
- an extra activity within your writing program.
- a fast finisher activity.
- a laminated resource for the children to practice on and then be wiped down and reused.