This is a beautiful set of New Zealand Numeracy Learning Intentions posters that will look great on any classroom wall.
They cover both Number Knowledge and Strategy.
Each poster has a learning intention and an example to help students see what it is all about.
These posters are great printed A5, A4 or A3
They can also be shrunk down to fit in books as a reminder or next learning steps.
Learning Intentions Included are
- Read any number up to 20
- Count forwards from any number up to 20
- Count backwards from any number up to 20
- Say the number after a number in the range 1-20
- Say the number before a number in the range 1-20
- Order numbers to 20
- Skip count forwards & backwards in 2’s, 5’s & 10’s
- Know groupings within 10
- Know numbers up to 10 with five as base.
- Know doubles to 10
- Read symbols for halves and quarters
- Adding and Subtracting
- Counting all objects inside head
- Multiplication and Division
- Find 1/2 and 1/4 of shapes or sets to 20 by equal sharing of the objects
STAGE 3 Maths Learning Intentions Posters (New Zealand)
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
PDF (Acrobat) Document File/ZIp
3 MB|13 pages