Junior Handwriting - Numbers Practice Pack
This resource has been created for students that are just starting to learn, or are early on in learning, and practicing number formation. Depending on how you choose to use this resource, the pages can be used as they are or will need to be laminated.
Each page has a number covering 0 – 20. This resource can be used to:
- Finger trace the numbers following the numbers in order to learn correct formation.
- Use pens, markers, crayons etc, instead of finger to draw the numbers.
- Colour in as an art activity.
- Number mats.
This resource can be printed in colour or black and white, photocopied and used as:
- an activity within your maths.
- a fast finisher activity.
- a laminated resource for the children to practice on and then be wiped down and reused.